The Trials of Anakin Skywalker

20070314

Vader: Reflection

Location: Bast Castle

Weeks ago…

She cracked the computer system in my mediation chamber while I had her locked in there. When the assassin blasted the front windows of castle with the intent of killing her, I had placed her in there for her protection, not to ramble through my personal flies.

Naturally, I had to toss her over my shoulder like a sack and carry her in there and threaten to kill her if she tried to get out. I left her with that look that meant only annoyance for me when I returned.

I was wrong.

She asked me if being trapped in this monstrous contraption hurt. So, she knew about Mustafar. Well, obviously not all of it, but enough.

“Every damn second,” I told her.

There was a tender sadness that came into her eyes at my reply. “I’m sorry,” she said.

Would she be if she knew the truth? Yes, I think she would. That is her nature. I could kill someone in front of her and she would be disgusted, angry, and maybe even start a fight but in the end she would forgive.

Once long ago, she was a dear friend. I hadn’t intended on killing her, she wasn’t even supposed to be at the Temple that day but she was. She caught me outside the Archives. I killed her in a fit of rage when she begged me to stop what she called madness.

At that point, she already knew where my path was heading, and she had tried to stop it from happening, coming very close with her efforts. I didn’t know she knew how until I found the wormhole and realized it was because of me.

So, you see, the past and the future are past are always in motion.

Then why did I use the wormhole and bring her here only to repeat what has already happened?

It is my full intent to keep her here and not let her return. Why? First, it was because out of all of them all she was the only one that did NOT turn against me I one form or anther, or try to kill me. She tossed her lightsaber at my feet and refused to fight me. She did not deserve to die.

Now, I keep her here a very different reason. One I will not share here.

She thinks she can change the past. I know she can’t.

But I can.

If I wanted too.

All the needs to be done…

Anakin Skywalker has to die.

Posted by Darth Vader :: 8:00 PM :: 0 Holos Received

Post a Comment