The Trials of Anakin Skywalker

20070126

Anakin’s Blog Reloaded

Hi, Anakin's author here. I bet you're thinking… oh, boy, what does he have to say? Well, don't freak, it's not bad. In fact, it's good. Let me explain.

I finally got my pc up and working again, so I can finally do Anakin as he was meant to be done. Since I started this blog, I’ve had to use DJK's PC to do posts and toss something together. Not the way I wanted to do it. I'm not 100% happy with it.

I have completely cleaned out the posts and from here on a new, and improved story line will emerge. So, bare with me.

Anakin: Obi-Wan is going to kill me... again.

Yeah well, he'll get over it. Now shut it, while I talk to our fans here.

Anakin gawks: Did you just tell me shut up?

Yes, I did. You're in my head. I can do that. Where was I? Oh, yes.

Same time frame for Anakin, Pre Revenge of the Sith and his unfortunate accident on Mustafar. *cough*

I would like to thank you all for reading and hope you continue to do so. I think you’ll really enjoy what's coming.

Thanks DJK for your help and the use of your PC. Now I can make you proud. *wink*

Anakin: If she stops stalking us, it's your fault.

She won't.

So, check back, same Sith channel, same Sith network for updates!

Anakin: And people call me crazy?

Posted by Skywalker :: 7:23 PM :: 14 Holos Received

Post a Comment