The Trials of Anakin Skywalker

20070621

Vader: Silly Girl

She thinks she is so cute. As if I care about destroying my own bombers to kill her. I have no reservations about doing it and I proved that. But that didn’t stop her or even slow her down.

She think her taunts are funny, that they faze me, anger me. They do not, in fact they are laughable. I have been called worse in my life than Sand Baby. She never changes. A new name and occupation mean nothing. She is still a Jedi and always will be.

I watched her disappear into Hyperspace. I commed the Executor. Luckily for my Admiral, he was thinking with his head and tracked her hyperspace coordinates. I will send two of ships after her. Unless she pulls out and changes course, she will have another ship to play with later.

“Lord Vader,” my comm goes off. “The signal has gotten stronger. We have your fighter ready for you.”

Now the real fun begins.

Posted by Darth Vader :: 8:02 PM :: 2 Holos Received

Post a Comment