The Trials of Anakin Skywalker

20070414

Vader: Hmmm....

I can say I was impressed by the Force kick DJ landed on my chest. Less impressed with hot coffee that spilt on my mask and in my face. I came off the floor in a rage. She was gone, no doubt heading for the hanger.

In the end, I let her go. Why? Because of what she said:

“You said couldn’t change what happens, but maybe I can change enough and you might not end up in that suit. Have you considered that? Wouldn’t you like to be free of it? Free of the constant pain?”

A possibility I had considered. True, she might be able to change some things, this contraption I’m stuck in being one of them. If she did… Yes, I have thought about it. The idea is appealing.

Very appealing.

To see my Master’s face if that were to happen.

To have him see mine…

We shall see.

Posted by Darth Vader :: 9:53 AM :: 0 Holos Received

Post a Comment