The Trials of Anakin Skywalker

20070524

End Of The Game

I had Kelian backing up, swinging rapidly at her. She had stopped shooting the lightning at me after a short time. See that power takes a lot of out you, or so I hear. She had no choice but to stop.

That was when the oddest sensation went over me. It was like a trickle of water down your face. Then my head started to pound, It felt like my brain had short-circuited. It blinded me and caused me to back off, which I never do. My eyes watered and I shook my head.

Then something else passed my mind. I felt D.J. It didn’t make any since at the time but it does now. I could feel her reaching out to me, which I haven’t felt in months. And then for some dayum reason I thought of Tatooine. Why Tatooine? I never, if I can help it, think of there.

At first I thought she might be there, but why? I was wrong of course. Sort of.

Kelian took the advantage. She rushed me and slammed her foot square in my face. Needless to say, this didn’t help me much. But I blocked the pain and got my footing.

I was going end this.

I pull the Force deeper inside me and lifted my hand. The Force push flung her back against the durasteel wall and I heard the bone in her skull crack. She slumped to the ground and didn’t move.

But she wasn’t dead. Not by long shot.

I moved over and stood over her. She looked up at me, eyes glazed. “Go head, Hero, kill me.”

“I would like to but I don’t think I will. You have information and you are going to give to me,” I told her.

Kalian spit. “I won’t tell you anything!”

I grabbed her collar. “Yes, you will. This whole setup here is a joke, the statue, you, this fight. There’s something more going on here and you are going to tell me.”

A few minutes later she shackled. Commander Cody walked her out, but before she was ushered out the doors, she turned and gave me a cold smile. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

I rubbed my head. It was still pounding. I should have taken a few and mediated to heal myself but instead I went right to the nearest computer console and tapped into the Jedi Temple beacons. I looked for D.J.’s As I expected it wasn’t showing on their end. It didn’t show on mine either.

The feeling of Tatooine still lingered. Enough I can still smell sand and heat.

Posted by Skywalker :: 10:34 AM :: 13 Holos Received

Post a Comment