The Trials of Anakin Skywalker

20070429

Vader: The Search Begins

“I want her found. Do you understand? Do not fail me or I will cook you in your boots!” I shouted to the Stormtrooper in front of me.

“Understood, my lord.”

“Good. Go.”

I watched him leave the bridge of the Executor. Then I turned to back to the view screen over looking her last known location before hitting the wormhole. I reached out the Force again, drew the power of the Dark Side deep inside me. D.J. had not made it through the wormhole but where she ended up is beyond even my sight.

“Lord Vader, there is a transmission from the Emperor coming in,” a voice said behind me.

I rolled my eyes. It figures. “Patch it to my office,” I snapped and walked away.

In my office I pounded the button on the counsel, nearly breaking it. It made a crunching noise under my finger. I couldn’t care less. If fact I hoped it was broke so I didn’t have to here his nerve grinding voice.

No such luck.

“Lord Vader, where are you?”

“In the area of the wormhole, my master,” I said as flatly as I could manage.

“Why? Do you think you can find her? She is lost,” he said just as flat.

“It is possible to track where the wormhole pushed her.”

“By whom? You? Your powers are not strong enough, Lord Vader. Not even you can track someone through time.”

I narrowed my eyes. That is that you think old man, I thought.

“I need you back on Imperial City. This pastime of yours has gone on long enough. I expect you here in three days.”

I nodded my head and the holo disappeared.

It wouldn’t take me that long to find her. Of that I’m certain.

And then, she will have no choice but to stay here.

Posted by Darth Vader :: 8:18 PM :: 0 Holos Received

Post a Comment